In the drive to reduce costs and increase convenience for end users, pharmaceutical manufacturers are increasingly swapping glass containers for plastic product packaging. However, this raises concerns about the higher potential for migration, where packaging materials – such as adhesive or ink – leach through the plastic, potentially contaminating the medicine within.
Our high performance labelstocks reduce the risk of contamination by offering an ultra-low migration adhesive, providing improved safety for labelling of plastic-molded pharmaceutical packaging, including ampules and vials.
- Superior printability
- Optically clear
Key features of our ultra-low migration labelstocks:
- Migration of adhesive components to the contained liquid is extremely minimal
- Improved safety for labelling of plastic molded pharmaceutical packaging
- Developed primarily for use on aseptic Blow-Fill-Seal fluid containers, the films are FDA (US Food and Drug Administration) compliant.
- Aseptic blow-fill seal (BFS) pharmaceutical liquid packaging
- Aseptic traditionally packaged pharmaceutical liquids