Laboratory Equipment ID
Our innovative solutions for equipment ID are designed to resist the extreme temperatures and chemicals used within the challenging laboratory environment.
These labelstocks offers superior long-term abrasion, chemical and thermal shock resistance. Permanently fused to ceramic and glass surfaces through the use of extreme heat, the labels are heat resistant to 1250°C on ceramics and to 600°C on glassware.
- High chemical resistance
- High temperature up to 1250°C
- Low temperature
Key features of our laboratory equipment labelstock:
- Extreme heat resistance
- Non-transferable fused label technology
- Superior chemical and abrasion resistance
- Colour change fusing indicator
- Thermal transfer printable with matched ribbon supplied by LINTEC
Potential applications within laboratories:
- Ceramic vessels