About Lintec Corporation
LINTEC is a leading manufacturer of adhesive-related products. The company was established in 1934.
The product lineup covers many diverse products including adhesive papers and films for seals and labels, shatter-proof window films, adhesive sheets for outdoor signs, interior finishing mounting sheets, automobile-use adhesive products, semiconductor-related tape, and LCD-related adhesive products.
Our response to the needs of customers is a comprehensive approach that realises synergies between the soft elements (materials) and the hard elements (equipment). As a result, we develop and manufacture related equipment including labelling machines and semiconductor-related equipment.
We also develop and manufacture a variety of speciality papers, including colour papers for envelopes, release papers and films, and casting papers.
At present, we have local bases in 15 countries and regions and employ 4,794 employees (March 2018). LINTEC has posted consolidated net sales of 249 billion Yen (€1,913,651,902.92)*.
- Company Name: LINTEC Corporation
- Head Office: Japan
- Established: October 15, 1934
- Representative Director, President, CEO and COO: Mr Hiroyuki Nishio
- R&D investment 2017: Yen 7.9bn (€60,723,334.74)*
- Net sales: Yen 249bn (€1,913,651,902.92)*
- Overseas sales ratio: 47.6% (March 2018)
- No. of employees: 4,794 (March 2018)
*XE Currency Converter Live rates 11/07/2018